Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heading Back to Kenya Tomorrow!


WOW! Where has the time gone? I thought I had forever when I signed up for this trip on August 23rd. The time sure has flown by. We have a great mission team and I have enjoyed getting to know them better over the past 30 days. We are psyched and ready to serve! Similar to my trip last year, I am amazed by all the love and support that has been poured out upon us as we have prepared for our trip. Thank you to everyone who has and continues to support us! Your continued love and prayers over the next 12 days are greatly appreciated.

I feel so blessed to be able to return to Kenya and to spend time with the kids at HOREC again. It is funny how the 26 kids at HOREC worked their way so deeply into my heart in just 10 days last November!

Similar to last year, I hope to be able to keep this blog updated during our trip, so all of you whose heartstrings are also attached to HOREC and/or those of us who are traveling may be able to make this journey with us!

Bwana Asifiwe! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment